Changes in the organization have an impact on the people involved. The common mistake is to focus transformation efforts on the technical aspects to the detriment of the human aspects. Change management focuses its efforts on the resources to be considered, with the objective of overcoming the natural resistance to change. With its expertise in managing sometimes complex projects, Pagamon guides you during change management and supports your employees during transformations from their current environment to their target environment.
From the need to constitute a new organization to the allocation of resources, a move, the deployment of new processes to the integration of innovative technologies, the changes undergone by internal or external resources of a transforming ecosystem are numerous.
There are several pitfalls to avoid when making these changes:
- A change not understood: this would generate a chaotic integration of the solution (s) provided
- A change perceived by employees as a threat: this would lead to a rejection of the proposed solution (s)
- A change perceived as a non-event: this would result in an insufficient integration effort which would destroy the expected benefits
Changes in organizational, hierarchical, workplace or technological benchmarks have a significant impact on the people concerned and it is therefore essential to detect and anticipate resistance with the objective of obtaining their support.
At Pagamon, we are convinced that change management must be:
- integrated into the transformation plan,
- made with method and pedagogy
- based on upstream communication, transparency and accuracy of information to respond to any concerns and apprehensions, as well as to avoid harmful rumors.
- participatory and collaborative by involving each of the employees involved, facilitating adoption
Lorsque la transformation digitale est effectuée correctement, c’est comme une chenille qui se transforme en papillon, mais lorsqu’elle est mal faite, tout ce que vous avez c’est une chenille vraiment rapide.
- DEFINITION OF THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY IN LINK WITH THE TARGET DEPLOYMENT PLAN
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE LEVERS, RISKS AND BRAKES
- CONSOLIDATION OF THE MAPPING OF POPULATIONS
- DRIVING THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLAN (EX: REPORTING, PERCEPTION STAR, TRIAL MAP…)
- DEFINITION OF THE COMMUNICATION STRATEGY
- FORMALIZATION OF THE KEY MESSAGES TO BE DISTRIBUTED BY AUDIENCE GROUP
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE MOST SUITABLE COMMUNICATION MEDIA
- DISTRIBUTION OF MESSAGES ACCORDING TO THE STATE OF THE CHANGE
- DEFINITION OF THE TRAINING STRATEGY
- BUILDING THE KEY MODULES PER TARGET
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE FACILITATORS
- PROVIDING AND EVALUATING TRAINING
Points of View
International project roll-out
Conduct a transformation project in subsidiaries around the world
Choose and deploy a crm
The CRM tools play a very important role during the whole customer journey and they are built to make known an offer on the market, to identify the interested prospects and to qualify them
Roll out of a new CRM tool in more than 30 countries
The client wants to deploy a new CRM tool in 30 countries.
Local teams have different cultures, habits and working methods.
Users show resistance to change
Set up of a common approach of the Functional Analysis for an engineering global function
The customer wants to strengthen the culture of engineering teams in functional analysis.
For this, he wants to educate the teams engineering and support to implement this method in the world.
Training to the methods of System Engineering
In the context of improving the performance of Engineering, the deployment of Systems Engineering methods is considered one of the strategic objectives for the client. The mission is to develop training modules, that is to say, contribute to educational engineering and produce training materials.
Coordination of a seminar in order to product new ideas and build a shared plan
Converge the selected working groups of the client and his partner on a shared diagnosis, common objectives and action plan.
Formalization of the process to be applied by call centers
Organization and facilitation of meetings
information gathering with responsible for the various entities. Creation of all processes to apply in call centers premises by agents and managers.
Roles, responsibilities and interactions within a medical affairs department
The chief of staff of the Medical Affairs department is organizing a Leadership Team workshop to clarify the roles and responsibilities of each, improve interactions and internal modus operandi, in order to achieve operational excellence.