ReferenceMethodological support for the elaboration of a business model for the Biometrics department
- The Biometrics department of the “Dairy” division has initiated a smart data approach and wishes to offer its services to all Research & Innovation (R&I) departments.
- This service offers high added value experts on R&I projects related to the manipulation of Data and analysis tools through the development of algorithms or the use of market solutions, and provides its Smart Data platform
- The head of the Biometrics department now wishes to convince the R&I departments of the benefits of the services provided by his department.
- For this, this manager asked Pagamon to provide him with methodological support for the development of a Business Model
- Proposal and explanation of the Canvas method to define the new Business Model
- Organization of workshops to:
– identify its service offerings, its ecosystem, its skills needs and the department’s partners
– define its new financial model and the new organization of this department
- Identification of the transformation plan to achieve its objectives
- Workshops conducted with members of the department, successfully facilitated
- Deliverable of the Biometrics Business Model
- Deliverable of the transformation plan