Pagamon designed the business plan for a development / manufacturing vaccine program to fight COVID-19’s plague
- The company is proposing the development and manufacturing of an inactivated and adjuvanted SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
The company undertakes negotiations with various governments in Europe and overseas, as well as with international organizations (WHO/COVAX)
- Mastering the business case is essential for negotiations on price and project funding (clinical development, manufacturing capacity, etc.)
Pagamon built the business plan and provided the required analyses
- Take over the initial financial model
- Review of financial and operational assumptions with the program’s stakeholders (pre-clinical and clinical R&D, CAPEX, process/assay development, bio-production, filling, packaging, quality control, etc.)
- Preparation of scenarios for the management board and the supervisory board
- Risk analysis: clinical outcomes, bio-production capacity, yield, success rate, cash commitments, payment schedule, etc.
- Construction of a financial model handling multiple successive or parallel contracts and various clinical and industrial options
- Cost and cash flow forecasts for each scenario
- Support for negotiations with public authorities for their “at risk” national pre-orders of vaccine doses.
- Analyses and recommendations to the management board and the supervisory board
- The company has signed a partnership with the British government to supply more than 60 million doses for €470 million, with options for additional supply of 130 millions doses