Transformation of OrganizationsOrganization efficiency
Processes can be so complex and the perimeter of an organization so vast that it is necessary to be accompanied in its diagnosis of processes and organization. Pagamon helps you in reviewing processes, adapting the organization and driving the necessary change for any transformation.
The complexity induced by strategic choices, the multi-dimensional matrix organization, alliances or partnerships decided at the global level make chains of responsibility and hierarchical links less distinct.
A high-performance organization is based on an agile structure and mobilizes the right resources. It values performance culture, which fosters employee commitment. It is flexible in order to be able to integrate the new opportunities offered by digital technology into its operating methods to gain in flexibility and efficiency. In addition, simplification must be at the heart of the transformation of organizations, driven and initiated by employees themselves.
To be efficient, an organization must be aligned with the company’s strategy. Core functions set the course, provide the impetus for any business transformation and create the drive to take the whole organization on board.
They also support the operational functions by providing methodologies and tools, while avoiding excessive reporting.
The company will make sure to mobilize the right skills within well-dimensioned structures to implement strategic objectives.
A matrix organization has a natural tendency to grow, to create intermediate layers and to generate time-consuming processes .
In order to remain flexible and avoid lengthy decision-making chains, an organization must regularly simplify its workings and operating methods and eradicate unnecessary complications. Irritants disrupt employees’ daily lives, create tension and waste time. Implementing a sustainable approach to prevent their reappearance helps improve the “employee experience”.
Implementing “lean” processes provides greater clarity on roles, responsibilities and processes. The solutions provided by the digital revolution must reinforce operational agility and improve cooperation between stakeholders.
All these changes take time and can be rejected by the institution if they are not accompanied by appropriate communication and clear pedagogy to gain the support of the employees concerned.
Lorsque la transformation digitale est effectuée correctement, c’est comme une chenille qui se transforme en papillon, mais lorsqu’elle est mal faite, tout ce que vous avez c’est une chenille vraiment rapide.
Diagnosis of process
- Map the process, its steps, activities and tasks as well as potential wastes
- Identify stakeholders and tools used in each step
- Estimate the time required for each activity
- Identify irritants, time-consuming tasks, non-value-added tasks and wastes
- Define the target solutions: building an optimized target process
- Tools used: Value Stream Mapping, RACI *, SIPOC **, DILO ***, Chronogram
Diagnosis of the organization
- Evaluate the organization’s performancebased on activity ratios by sector
- Estimate load variations, target impacted populations and adapt the size of the organisation accordingly
- Evaluate the impact of digitalisation on the organisation, automate or simplify certain actions
- Size the right organisation to absorb load variations, integrate organizational changes and more efficient modes of operation
Deployment of recommendations
- Evaluate the efficiency gains associated with the chosen recommendations (time, productivity, …)
- Develop a plan and timeline for implementation of the benefits-based recommendations, the necessary human / budgetary resources
- Accompany and lead change:
rely on strong leadership to benefit from the momentum needed for any change project, mobilize and provide coaching to local teams to ensure stakeholder support for the change project: pedagogy, training, explanation of organizational impacts
- Methodology and tools: agile project mode, issues matrix / accessibility
Re-organization of the conversion activity on the Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) segment
The customer wants to reorganize its commercial vehicle processing business.
It requires a diagnosis of the current organization and the main levers to improve the profitability of its existing offers and adapt its offer to the specificities of local markets.
Product Information Diagnosis
Product Information (PI) covers all information regarding resorts, tours and cruises; to be delivered to the customer to support the sale. Pagamon established a diagnosis of IP activities and proposed and then supported several recommendations around the management of product information data.
Diagnosis of the Pharmacovigilance function
Le client souhaite conduire un diagnostic de la fonction centrale de la Pharmacovigilance avec pour objectif de sécuriser les activités de pharmacovigilance au niveau central et maitriser le risque produit, mettre en place un nouveau rattachement hiérarchique et assurer une transition harmonieuse, préserver l’écosystème de pharmacovigilance