StrategyMarketing & Customer experience
The customer experience is a decisive factor in the choice of consumers. Faced with the need to adapt to ever higher expectations, the customer experience is constantly renewed and improving it is an ongoing challenge. Pagamon supports you in your customer experience projects and issues in order to improve your performance and create commitment.
Customers are demanding that brands align their quality of service with the best experience of other players, setting new standards that were previously seen as competitive advantages. It is no longer simply a question of a product or service, but of an experience lived by the customer. It is essential to aim for consistency on each of the channels, personalization, fluidity… Buying journeys are becoming more complex and include more points of contact, which should no longer be thought of as a whole to create real continuity – customers judge all their interactions with a brand over their entire journey -.
Customer satisfaction as a key performance indicator remains at the center of attention. However, satisfaction is only a prerequisite. In order to ensure its success, any brand must go beyond customer expectations and requirements, adapt to them and anticipate them in order to generate delight. The challenge is to create the conditions for a unique and memorable experience, as a lever for differentiation and attachment. Stimulating emotion, activating the senses, involving customers and making them actors of their experience, creating surprise, the “wow” effect, establishing trust, whether before, during or after the act of purchasing: so many factors that will orient a customer towards a product or service, and make that customer committed, acting as a true brand ambassador, promoting the brand within his or her circle of influence.
To meet and go beyond these expectations, good customer knowledge and good customer relationship management is essential. Collecting, managing and analyzing customer data in a transparent way is essential to the success of customer experience projects.
Therefore, working on the customer experience in a global and unique way is no longer an option, but a necessity for medium-term survival for companies, whether they are B2C or B2B, service- or product-oriented. A successful customer experience can simultaneously play on the three classic levers for increasing sales: loyalty/loyalty, increasing the average shopping basket and winning new customers. A satisfied customer will buy more, more often, will more willingly accept new and innovative services that he or she considers legitimate to pay for.
In order to ensure the success of customer experience projects, here are the points we consider essential:
• Start with what already exists, via a “Customer Experience” diagnosis
• Start from the customer, through an analysis of his expectations and the current level of response of the brand: defining its customer(s) and listening to them, in order to understand the details of their expectations and identify the points of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, to better orient its axes and work priorities
• Define its ambition, easily measurable objectives, its priorities and its human/financial resources, by sharing them with all the contributors.
• Mobilize internally, breaking down silos and establishing a real customer culture: raising awareness and mobilizing all layers and functions of the company, so that the customer’s voice is heard loud and clear. This sometimes involves a real cultural revolution between a product culture and a customer culture.
• Work in Test & Learn: quickly launch simple levers to improve customer satisfaction during the field implementation phase, on test perimeters in order to animate the community of contributors and maintain the mobilization of teams.
• Measure, Analyze, Control
• Communicate and animate
Diagnosis of the customer experience
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PROCESSING MAPPING
- IDENTIFICATION OF CUSTOMER CATEGORIES ACCORDING TO SEGMENTATION CRITERIA
- DEFINITION OF THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY AND POINTS OF CONTACT WITH THE BRAND
- MEASURE OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FOR EACH OF ITS INTERACTIONS
- IDENTIFICATION OF PAIN POINTS AND MEASURE OF THE GAP BETWEEN EXPECTATIONS AND LIVED EXPERIENCE
- DEFINING THE KEY MOMENTS OF THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- CONSTRUCTION OF MEASURES TO BE CARRIED OUT ON EACH OF THE CANALS
- IDENTIFICATION OF LEVERS TO BE OPERATED
- ESTABLISHMENT OF A PROOF OF CONCEPT
- CHOOSING ONE OR MORE INDICATORS
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SELF-CARE
- AUDIT OF CONTACT POINTS AND IDENTIFICATION OF PROBLEMS
- EVALUATION OF APPROPRIATE SOLUTIONS
- MANAGEMENT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SOLUTION AND MEASUREMENT OF RESULTS
Points of View
How do companies draw their new organization to involve into customer experience ?
Customer experience - Connected stadium
Offer your customers an experience they will talk about afterwards
B2B Customer Experience
Customer experience in B2B: it’s starting !
Customer Satisfaction – Customer Journey – Coaching Customer Mindset
Definition, creation, testing, and deployment of a coaching offer for the 15% of dealerships with the lowest customer satisfaction ratings. Objective: to develop and deeply anchor the customer mindset with all the members of a dealership, by fighting against limiting beliefs and presuppositions.
Improvement of the omnicanal customer experience – 3 years – 32 countries
In a context where customers are more and more autonomous, informed and demanding, the customer experience becomes even more essential in the factors and processes of purchase. The challenge is to reduce the dependence of commercial performance on a single product.
Luxury/Fragrance: Definition, co-building & presentation of the 3-year brand strategy
Support in the definition, construction and presentation of the 3-year strategy of a luxury perfume brand, a subsidiary of an international top player in the Beauty / Cosmetics industry for the annual presentation to the Group CEO.
Re-build of the customer promise for a worldwide brand
Work on defining a new global brand promise based on strong commitment and significant compensation.
Creation and launch of Customer Experience program
Customers are more and more autonomous, informed and demanding, the customer experience becomes even more essential in the factors and processes of purchase. The challenge is to reduce the dependence of commercial performance on a single product, which constitutes a real breakthrough for a B2B industrial player.
Rebuild of customer’s experience
Support to the set up of a targeted customer experience in harmony with the brand image
Support in the building of a global action plan to be carried out by transversal teams, and in the set-up of an ideas laboratory
Rebuild of customers’ experience and worldwide deployment
Assessment of the current experience delivered to the customer through qualitative and quantitative studies. Rebuild of the customer experience by starting from needs and emotions of the customer, and putting aside the internal constraints and silos. Setting up of an action plan, meshing deep changes with quick wins