Pagamon provided methodological support for the development of a shared Data Science Vision
- The Biometrics and Data Science department of R&I (Research & Innovation) has initiated a smart Data approach and wishes to position itself as a visionary and driving force on “Data Science” subjects.
- This service provides high value-added experts on R&I projects related to the manipulation of Data and analysis tools through the development of algorithms or the use of market solutions, and makes its Smart Data platform available.
- The head of the Biometrics and Data Science department now wants to convince the R&I departments at headquarters of the benefits of a common strategy for using Data Science.
- To do this, the client has requested Pagamon to provide methodological support for the development of a Data Science R&D vision.
- Structural proposal for « Data Science Vision » material
- Mapping of uses cases “Data Science” and benefits (internal and external benchmarks)
- Organization of awareness workshops and prioritization alongside R&I ComEx
- Support for the draft document « Data Science Vision » presenting the strategic priorities in the development of Data Science vision
- Use Cases
- Successfully facilitated R&I ComEX workshops
- Launch of a cross-divisional Data Science approach
- Data Science Vision delivable