Pagamon supported the scoping squad and realized the framing document of the utility vehicle development model using agile
- The client group started an agile transformation of the entire company. They wanted to study the feasibility and the impact of such a transformation on a major vehicle project (400 people concerned on the development phase for an entry ticket of an amount higher than €1Bn)
- Organization of the squad framing: Pagamon drove the squad framing by structuring weekly workshops and by guiding task forces
- Participation in the task forces: Pagamon took part in cross-functional reflections brought by the directors of the client company.
- Formulation of the final framing folder: Pagamon formalized the final conclusions of the adapted agile development model which has been presented to the members of the Executive Committee
- Restitution of the framing document presented to members of the executive committee
- Launch of the project in agile mode
- Recommendations given for the deployment phase